List of publication (2013-Present)
1. Kamaludin R., Majid L.A., Othman M.H.D., Mansur S., Sheikh Abdul Kadir S.H., Wong K.Y., Khongnakorn W. and Puteh M.H. 2022. Polyvinylidene Difluoride (PVDF) Hollow Fiber Membrane Incorporated with Antibacterial and Anti-Fouling by Zinc Oxide for Water and Wastewater Treatment. Membranes. 12(2); Article number 110.
2. Jafri, N. N. M., Jaafar, J., Aziz, F., Salleh, W. N. W., Yusof, N., Othman, M. H. D., Rahman, M. A., Ismail, A. F., Rahman, R. A. and Khongnakorn, W. 2022. Development of Free-Standing Titanium Dioxide Hollow Nanofibers Photocatalyst with Enhanced Recyclability. Membranes. 12(3); Article number 342.
3. Mohamed Noor, S.H., Othman, M.H.D., Khongnakorn, W., Sinsamphanh, O., Abdullah, H., Puteh, M.H., Kurniawan, T.A., Zakria, H.S., El‐badawy, T., Ismail, A.F., Rahman, M.A. and Jaafar, J. 2022. Bisphenol A Removal Using Visible Light Driven Cu2O/PVDF Photocatalytic Dual Layer Hollow Fiber Membrane. Membranes. 12(2); Article number 208.
4. Bootluck, W., Chittrakarn, T., Techato, K., Jutaporn, P. and Khongnakorn, W. 2022. S-Scheme alpha-Fe2O3/TiO2 Photocatalyst with Pd Cocatalyst for Enhanced Photocatalytic H-2 Production Activity and Stability. Catalysis Letters. 152(9).
5. Jha, P.K., Khongnakorn, W., Chawenjkigwanich, C., Chowdhury, M.S. and Techato, K. 2021. Eco-Friendly Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanofilter Preparation and Application for Iron Removal. Separations. 8(5); Article Number 68.
6. Bootluck W., Chittrakarn T., Techato K. and Khongnakorn W. 2021. Modification of surface α-Fe2O3/TiO2photocatalyst nanocomposite with enhanced photocatalytic activity by Ar gas plasma treatment for hydrogen evolution. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. 9(4); August 2021, 105660
7. Khongnakorn, W., Pattanasattayavong, P., Tanthai, K. and Jutaporn, P. 2021. Performance of photocatalytic ceramic membrane for hospital effluent treatment. Desalination and Water Treatment. 230; 259-267.
8. Chaipetch, W.,Jaiyu, A., Jutaporn, P., Heran, M. and Khongnakorn, W. 2021. Fouling Behavior in a High-Rate Anaerobic Submerged Membrane Bioreactor (AnMBR) for Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) Treatment. Membranes. 11(9); Article Number649.
9. Poojamnong, K., Tungsudjawong, K., Khongnakorn, W. and Jutaporn, P. 2020. Characterization of reversible and irreversible foulants in membrane bioreactor (MBR) for eucalyptus pulp and paper mill wastewater treatment using fluorescence regional integration. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. 8(5); Article Number: 104231.
10. Khongnakorn, W., Bootluck, W. and Jutaporn, P. 2020. Surface modification of FO membrane by plasma-grafting polymerization to minimize protein fouling. Journal of Water Process Engineering. 38; Article Number: 101633.
11. Maknakorn, W., Jutaporn, P. and Khongnakorn, W. 2019. Coagulation and adsorption as pretreatments of thin-film composite-forward osmosis (TFC-FO) for ink printing wastewater treatment. Water Science and Technology. 79(5); 877-887.
12. Marthosa, S., Youravong, W., Kongmanklang, C. and Khongnakorn, W. 2019. Applications and characterization of silicalite-1/polydimethylsiloxane composite membranes for the pervaporation of a model solution and fermentation broth. Journal of Polymer Engineering. 39(2); 152-160.
13. Vongvichiankul, C., Deebao, J. and Khongnakorn, W. 2017. Relationship between pH, Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) and Biogas Production in Mesophilic Screw Anaerobic Digester. Energy Procedia. 138; 877-882.
14. Khongnakorn, W. and Youravong, W. 2016. Concentration and Recovery of Protein from Tuna Cooking Juice by Forward Osmosis. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 11(7); 962-973.
15. Sriniworn, P., Youravong, W. and Khongnakorn, W. 2016. Recovery of Protein from Mung Bean Starch Prpcessing Wastewater by Rotating Ultrafiltration. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 11(70); 947-961.
16. Chaiprapat, S., Thongsai, A., Charnnok, B., Khongnakorn, W. and Bae, J. 2016. Influences of liquid, solid, and gas media circulation in anaerobic membrane bioreactor (AnMBR) as a post treatment alternative of aerobic system in seafood industry. Journal of Membrane Science. 509; 116-124.
17. Khan, Y., Yamsaengsung, R., Chetpattananon, P. and Khongnakorn, W. 2015. Treatment of wastewater from biodiesel plants using microbiological reactor Technology. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 12(1); 297-306.
18. Mokhtar, N.M., Lau, W.J., Ismail, A.F., Youravong, W., Khongnakorn, W., and Lertwittayanon, K. 2015. Performance evaluation of novel PVDF-Cloisite 15A hollow fiber composite membranes for treatment of effluents containing dyes and salts using membrane distillation. RSC ADVANCES. 5(48); 38011-38020.
19. Khongnakorn, W., Bootluck, W., Youravong, W. 2014. Surface modification of CTA-FO membrane by CO2 plasma treatment. Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences and Engineering). 70(2); 71-75.
20. Chhun, S., Khongnakorn, W. and Youravong, W. 2014. Energy consumption for brine solution recovery in direct contact membrane distillation. Advanced Materials Research. 931-932; 256-260.