List of conference proceeding and presentation (2005)
Membrane preparation characterization and living cell
1. Wanichapichart, P. and Liangdeng,Y. 2005. Chitosan membrane filtering characteristics modification by N-ion beams. The 14th International Conference on Surface Modification of Materials by Ion Beams. Kusadasi, Turkey, September 4-9, 2005.
2. Wanichapichart, P. 2005. Characteristic of Cellulose Membranes Produced by Pretreated Acetobacter Xylinum. The 3rd Regional Symposium on Membrane Science and Technology Theme: “MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY FOR INDUSTRY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION”. AULA BARAT & AULA TIMUR-TIB , Bandung , Indonesia, April 24 – May 1, 2005.
Application of membrane technology
1. Sakpetch, P., Suntinanalert, P. and Youravong, W. 2005. The possibility of separating NaCl from protein hydrolysate mixtures using nanofiltration, The 3rd Regional symposium on membrane science and technology . Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia, April 26 -29, 2005.
2. SRIDANG, P., Chevakidagarn, P., Chaiprapat, S., Vanapruk, P. and Danteravanich, S. 2005. Solid Waste Management of the Island Phuket, Thailand: the Past and the Future, The Twentieth International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, CD Proceeding, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A, April 3-6, 2005.
3. Chankuson, P., Tirawanichakul, S. and Tirawanichakul, Y. 2005. Integrated Dielectric Barrier Discharge, Coagulation and RO-System for Dye Wastewater Treatment, Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering 2005, Hanoi Horison Hotel, Hanoi, VIETNAM, 30 Nov.-2 Dec, 2005. [Oral presentation]
4. Sridang, P. C.and Youravong W. 2005. Membrane Technology: the trend and the state of art in Thailand, the 3rd Regional Symposium on Membrane Science and Technology, CD Proceeding, AULA BARAT & AULA TIMUR-ITB, Bandung, Indonesia, April 26-27, 2005.
5. SRIDANG, P., Chevakidagarn, P., Kongnakorn, W., Vanapruk, P. and Danteravanich, S. 2005. Management of Solid Waste from Hotels: A case study in HatYai and Phuket cities,Southern, Thailand, R05Conference , CD Proceeding, Beijing, China, September 25-29, 2005.
6. Sridang, P. C., Wisniewski, C., Ognier, S. and Grasmick, A. 2005. Role of the nature and composition of solutions/suspensions on the fouling of Plane organic membrane in Frontal filtration. Application to Water and Wastewater Clarification, International Congress on Membrane Process, CD Proceeding, Seoul, Korea, August 21-26, 2005.